Marsh and Company offer independent and impartial advice on insuring care homes of all types. As a specialist in care home insurance, they will offer tailored, flexible cover giving you the precise level of insurance you require for your business.
They understand the changing needs of customers and keep up with the fast moving and increasing legislation in this area, so can take the worry of risk management from your shoulders.
Expert advisors will work closely with each client and an appointed Account manager will keep them up to date and informed. Our experienced team includes a specialist in risk management and health and safety expert who can advise you on ways to protect your home and reputation.
Policy features can include:
- Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
- Employers liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
- Directors & Officers liability – protecting company directors and officers
- Product Liability – personal injury or damage to property caused by your product
- Buildings cover
- Contents, including residents personal effects
- Property damage, including accidental damage
- Business interruption cover for loss of income if unable to trade
- Resident’s personal liability
- Personal injury or assault
- Charity trustee insurance
- Medical malpractice
- Treatment malpractice
- Equipment breakdown
- Legal expenses including defence costs at employee tribunals