Package Insurance from Marsh and Company includes a full review and assessment of the clients’ insurance requirements. We will always take time to ensure clients have a full understanding of their insurance cover.
By grouping together several insurances your business will get a more complete, and better value coverage to meet your individual company needs, and the dedicated account manager will review the entire needs and assets of your company, large or small, and create a policy to cover all your properties, people and liabilities.
A Package Insurance Policy will offer the most common insurances you need to run your business in one flexible policy – the right combination of plans for you will create a complete custom made policy.
Why you should consider it:
- Tailored insurance solutions for businesses in many different sectors
- Essential protection for your key assets
- Professional service from experts who understand your individual company requirements
- All in one managed policy
- Peace of mind for your business
Policy features can include:
- Employers’ liability (claims arising from injury to employees)
- Public liability (accidental injury to any person or damage to their property)
- Business interruption (loss of income if unable to trade)
- Product liability insurance (personal injury or damage to property caused by your product)
- Employee’s liability insurance
- Cover for contents, machinery, plant and stock
- Employees liability insurance
- Money insurance covering money in transit, in a safe or on other specified premises
- Goods in transit cover
- Legal expenses