Marsh and Company’s restaurant and pub insurance team offer unsurpassed customer service and a great range of tailored and bespoke solutions for insurance for restaurants and pubs and other leading leisure industry businesses in the UK.
Because of the numbers of people daily involved on the premises, from employees to customers, it is essential to have insurance for your restaurant, bar, bistro or cocktail bar.
The leisure industry is always changing – always adapting to new ideas and concepts – this is reflected in our policies, and we have a team with a wealth of experience in the area of food and drink venues. Our experienced restaurant and pub insurance team includes a specialist in risk management and health and safety expert who can advise you on ways to protect your venue and reputation.
Competitively priced, the cover selected from amongst the UK’s leading insurers by Marsh and Company will be tailored to meet your businesses specific needs.
Policy features can include:
- Employers Liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
- Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
- Product Liability – personal injury or damage to property caused by your product
- Business interruption cover – loss of income caused following an insured incident
- Employee’s liability insurance
- Business contents cover including fixtures and fittings
- Buildings cover
- Home contents – if you live on the premises
- Money insurance covering money in transit, in a safe or on other specified premises
- Personal Accident injury
- Assault cover for staff
- Cover for contents, machinery, plant and stock
- Goods in transit cover
- Cover for sound and entertainment equipment
- Cover for stock and materials including wines, spirits and tobacco
- Cover for freezer and food contents
- Glass Cover
- Loss of licence
- Loss of rent
- Loss of attraction
- Legal expenses, advice and support