Marsh & Company have been providing specialist insurance to the travelling showman industry for over 20 years. Their team, headed by showman insurance expert Sue White are experienced in placing cover under a showman’s insurance policy tailored to suit individual needs.
Marsh & Company offer instant cover and competitive rates for showman Insurance, backed by long established UK insurers with A+ ratings. Marsh’s specialist team are happy to discuss your requirements, and can cover all motors vehicles, living areas, rides, trailers, equipment and good in transit, plus cover for employees and the general public.
Marsh also have a broad range of leisure expertise providing insurance solutions for theme parks, farm attractions, amusement arcades, late license venues and have the approval of several trade associations.
Policy features can include:
- Employers Liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees.
- Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property.
- Motor Vehicle Cover – including commercial vehicles, vehicles used for towing, lorries and private vehicles.
- All risks covered for rides, sideshows, booths, attractions and more.
- Caravan & contents cover, including living quarters.
- Goods in transit cover.
- Cover for tools and equipment for sound and lighting.
- Legal expenses cover.
If you are looking for competitive, comprehensive showman insurance cover, get a quote today.
Contact the Leisure Team in Leicester on 0116 204 3400.