Marsh and Company’s Theme Park and Farm Attractions Insurance team have placed many specialist insurances dealing with sports, leisure and entertainment in years past and continue to do so with success.
No two risks are ever exactly the same and we always strive to provide innovative solutions for innovative businesses. We provide versatile, unique and specialist insurance solutions for theme parks and attractions of all types and sizes, including petting zoos, water parks, piers and museums, whether it be a permanent venue or a bespoke event.
Due to our unique access into the London Insurance Market, we are able to arrange high risk, liability insurance for a wide range of entertainment and leisure related risks.
Major facilities, available to our wholesale Broking Network, include theatres, leisure centres and special events cover ( i.e. cancellation or abandonment insurance).
We placed our first Amusement Arcade insurance in 1984 and have gone from strength to strength with our Theme Parks and Attractions Team, who are still working with Sports Clubs, Visitor Attractions, large and small, and Theme parks insurance packages. We are a member of BALPPA and realise clearly that every package needs to be bespoke, with wide ranging input from all concerned.
We have been using Marsh & Company as an insurance provider for our farm-based leisure facility since 2006. Insuring your business in the leisure industry sector is a potential minefield. However, Marsh & Company seem to have the whole process clear and simple. They offer a professional, friendly and competitive service and the on-going support and back up when required has been excellent. I would happily recommend them to anybody in the industry.
Types of businesses covered:
- Safari parks and zoos (including petting zoos)
- Visitor attractions
- Water parks
- Bingo halls
- Children’s play areas
Policy features can include:
- Employers Liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
- Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
- Product Liability – personal injury or damage to property caused by your product
- Business interruption cover – loss of income caused following an insured incident
- Personal liability – covers persons residing on the site
- Directors & Officers liability – protecting company directors and officers
- Personal accident injury
- Assault cover for staff
- Personal property cover
- Buildings – including fixtures and fittings
- Cover for amenities and contents
- Re-siting and delivery charges
- Loss of hire charges
- Loss of revenue
- Alternative accommodation costs
- Accidental damage cover
- Glass and fixed sanitary goods cover
- Cover for freezer and food contents
- Goods in transit cover
- Loss of attraction
- Loss of licence
- Legal advice and support