Events Insurance from a Specialist

You plan it – we’ll cover it!

The most important thing for anyone who holds or attends events of any kind is the knowledge that if anything was to go wrong, they would be covered. It probably won’t, but what if it does?

What kind of events need insurance? A vast number of events are held every year, including music festivals, antiques fairs, fashion shows, business events, exhibitions and conferences, balls or dinners. These are just the large events – not including community events such as fetes and carnivals, street parties, fireworks, charity walks or shows. Or perhaps you attend trade shows or fairs on a regular basis as an exhibitor.

Each of these holds its own hazards. Marsh and Company Event Insurance can provide employers liability, public liability, cancellation and abandonment cover and event equipment cover, plus any specialist cover you need.

  • Employers liability cover is a legal requirement if you have either employees or volunteers. It provides cover for a staff member suffering illness or injury as a result of working for you.
  • Public liability cover will cover against a claim made by a member of the public against you.
  • Cancellation or postponement can be covered if there are unavoidable circumstances beyond your control meaning your event cannot go ahead.
  • Event Equipment cover provides cover for the loss of or damage to equipment that you are responsible for during the event.

Each of these covers will have exceptions, so talk through your needs with a specialist in Event Insurance. If you are gong to run a series of events, they can be covered under one policy which will save you both time and money.

Don’t let anything spoil your event – cover yourself against all possibilities – just in case..