Marsh and Company have the benefit of extensive experience in the hotel insurance sector, whether it is an individual B&B, guesthouse, motel, budget hotel and travel inn, an independent hotel, metropolitan, boutique or bijou hotel, or a franchised hotel chain.
Each will be considered on its own individual needs, and each is allocated an Account Manager who knows the business well.
Hotel Insurance arrangements can be very complex. With a wide range of the UK’s leading insurers we can offer complete household and business protection for owners, and choose the best cover for your individual needs that will suit either one small guest house or a multiple chain hotel. You will only pay for the type of cover your individual business needs.
Sometimes insurance is needed to fit extra-ordinary sites or situations – we can deal with risk assessments and insurance for hotels with swimming pools, gyms, fitness centres and golf courses, or extras such as beauty rooms, function rooms, business facilities and conference centres. The building itself may offer challenges, as in listed buildings, converted country houses, hotels with special architectural features and situated in remote country locations or extensive parklands.
We have the knowledge and experience to allow you the cover you require – to protect your buildings and look after your staff.
Policy features can include:
- Employers Liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
- Public Liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
- Product Liability – personal injury or damage to property caused by your product
- Business interruption cover – loss of income caused following an insured incident
- Personal liability – covers persons residing on the site
- Directors & Officers liability – protecting company directors and officers
- Buildings – accidental damage to your buildings, including leisure facilities
- Subsidence – protects your building against loss or damage caused by subsidence
- Material damage to cables and underground pipes, including trace and access damage
- Engineering insurance
- Personal assault cover
- Theft by employees
- Contents insurance – cover for loss or damage of business contents, stock, machinery in or away from your premises
- Cover for freezer and food contents
- Computer breakdown – cover for breakdown or failure of computers and loss or damage to records
- Money insurance cover
- Loss of licence
- Legal Expenses – includes fees and costs