Boat and Yacht Insurance
We strive to cater to the diverse needs of boat and yacht owners up and down the country, by providing comprehensive insurance solutions. Purchasing a yacht can normally be a sizeable investment, therefore it is financially beneficial to ensure that your vessels are adequately insured.
We understand the importance of ensuring that you are covered in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as: damage, accidents, theft or vandalism, therefore having boat or yacht insurance can help to minimize financial losses caused by costly repairs or replacement expenses.
Private Vessel cover can include
- Personal effects cover (limited subject to insurer)
- Legal Liabilities cover – third party cover to others, their vessel or property
- Rescue & evacuation cover extension
- Personal Accident
- Medical Expenses
- Liability for towing water ‘toys’
- Water skiing and wakeboarding
- Including cover for others to use your vessel with permission (subject to insurer and the permitted parties experience)
Classic and Collectors Motor Insurance
Marsh & Company have a proven track record in providing insurance quotes to collectors and owners of classic cars, including high-performance cars motor vehicles, and motorbikes. If you are an avid vintage car owner or a modern classic enthusiast, we could help to find you the right insurance, tailored to your needs, for your motor vehicles.
Having great dealings with specialist insurers, enables us to not only have the ability to arrange tailored single motor cover but also to arrange cover for your entire vehicle collection under one policy. This can include cars & motorbikes, classic high-performance vehicles, kit cars, and more.
Subject to insurer, Insurance can extend to cover:
- Motors on an agreed value basis
- Legal Expenses cover
- Driving other vehicles extension
- Driving abroad
- Protected no claims bonus
- Accompanied driving for young drivers (subject to risk details)
- Breakdown cover
- Vehicle Trailers extension
- Vehicles in storage
High Net Worth Home Insurance
Contact our team today for a comprehensive Insurance quotation.
As insurance experts, we can provide comprehensive cover for high end and luxury properties and valuable assets. Our High Net Worth Home Insurance not only protects you against potential financial losses resulting from theft, damage, vandalism or loss of possessions but can also include the protection of assets.
Additionally, our policies could extend to cover collections of high-value jewellery, watches, fine art, antiques, and other valuable assets commonly found in high net worth properties. We understand the unique needs of our clients and tailor insurance quotes accordingly, ensuring that you have the appropriate protection in place for your specific requirements regarding prestige homes and valuable assets.
High Net Worth Home Insurance can include:
- Worldwide family travel cover extending to include winter sports
- Full accidental damage on all your home contents and personal belongings including worldwide cover for your jewellery & watches
- Cover for high valued items at your home such as antiques, fine arts, gold/silver collections and more.
- Automatic cover for new purchases (days of cover subject to insurer)
- Enhanced cover extensions and limits such as trace & access, home emergency, family cyber, pairs & sets cover.
- Automatic cover for domestic employees.
- Personal & Home Liability cover
- Family Legal Expenses
- & many more!
We are committed to providing tailored cover that meets your specific needs, be it Motor Vehicle Insurance for your cars, vans, or motorcycles, or even holiday home insurance. Our mission is to match you with the right policy to meet your insurance requirements.
Type of Insurances include:
- Home Insurance
- Holiday Homes – UK & overseas
- Private Motor Insurance
- Van / Commercial motor insurance
- Caravan Insurance
- Travel Insurance – annual and single trip travel*
- Many More!
* Travel Insurance Directory
We have the facility to offer travel insurance to existing clients. If we can’t offer you the travel insurance cover you want, or your premium is higher than you expected because you have serious medical conditions, you may be able to get help by accessing the Travel Insurance Directory here or by calling 0800 138 7777 (Open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm)